Whatcom Educational Credit Union (WECU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that was using a GRC software specifically designed for credit unions and banks.
WECU chose StandardFusion for its diverse functionality across frameworks, centralized controls and open API
- Implemented their own custom risk methodology and workflow
- Created a single source of truth by centralizing all their controls
WECU was using a GRC tool specifically for credit unions and financial institutions that had limited scope and functionality
- Existing solution focused too heavily on managing individual processes instead of the organization as a whole
- The lack of 360-degree view and reporting capabilities
- Software did not allow for the use of additional compliance frameworks